Tourmie connects with WebHotelier’s software to help you enhance your guest experience.
In this article:
- Connect your WebHotelier account to Tourmie
- Map your WebHotelier & Tourmie room types
Connect your WebHotelier account to Tourmie
To connect your WebHotelier account to Tourmie, contact WebHotelier and request the following information:
- WebHotelier property code
- WebHotelier username
- WebHotelier password
Once you have received the above information:
- Go to your Tourmie account.
- Go to Settings > Developers > Integrations.
- Find WebHotelier and click Connect.
- Enter the WebHotelier property code, username, and password you received from WebHotelier and press Create connection.
Map your WebHotelier & Tourmie room types
After connecting your account, map your WebHotelier room types to your Tourmie ones.
Create a room type on Tourmie
- Go to Properties.
- Click Add new and then, Add room type.
- Enter the name and number of your room type and then, click Submit.
For more room types, follow the same process.
Map your room types
- Go to Settings
> Developers > Integrations.
- Click Manage to start.
- On the new page you will be directed to, press the icon
- Map your WebHotelier room types to your Tourmie ones and then, click Update.
After connecting your WebHotelier account to Tourmie and associating your room types:
- All of your WebHotelier room listings will automatically be imported into Tourmie, on the Properties page.
- All your new bookings will start being imported to Tourmie on the Bookings page.
For any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.