Connect your Hostaway account to Tourmie
First, you need to find your Hostaway Account ID and create your API key. To do so:
- Log into your Hostaway account.
- Go to Marketplace.
- Find Tourmie and click Connect.
- Click Create to generate your API key.
- Save your Hostaway Account ID and API key.
Then, go back to your Tourmie account.
- Go to Settings > Developers > Integrations.
- Find Hostaway and click Connect.
- Enter your Hostaway Account ID (Client ID) and API Key (Client Secret) and click Create connection.
After connecting your account, you need to map your Hostaway properties to Tourmie.
Click Manage to start.
- If you have already added your existing Hostaway properties to Tourmie, click the icon to start mapping your listings.
- If there are any existing Hostaway properties that haven’t been added to Tourmie, click the icon to automatically import your listings.
- When you finish mapping your properties, click Update.
That’s all! 😀 Your Hostaway account and listings are now connected with Tourmie.
Custom fields on Hostaway listings
- If you have any custom fields on your Hostaway listings that you want to add to your Tourmie listings, click the icon.
- Map your custom fields on Hostaway to the corresponding fields on Tourmie (if they exist) and then click Save mappings.
Update property information from Hostaway
- To update your property information from your Hostaway listings, click the icon.
- Select the fields you want to update and click Update data.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.