Connect your domain or subdomain to Tourmie. By replacing Tourmie’s default URL with your own domain, you strengthen your brand recognition and build trust with guests.
Activate the Custom Domain on your account
To activate the custom domain on your account:
- Go to Settings > Subscription > Modify subscription
- From the Modify subscription tab, click on the Tourmie Custom Domain & Email option to add it to your subscription.
- Then, click Apply Changes.
Connect your domain to Tourmie
To connect your domain to Tourmie:
- Go to Settings
- On the Domain tab, enter your domain or subdomain, and then click Update domain.
After completing the above steps, contact your developer so that they can add the following DNS records to the control panel of your domain name provider:
- Domain name ownership check record
- Record type: TXT
- Domain name: _tourmie-domainchallenge.guest.yourdomainname.com
- Value: tourmie-verification=gl4NtE3d6b5c4PZ9QIMYCMlapJI6wjqk
- Domain name alias record
- Record type: CNAME
- Domain name: guest.yourdomainname.com
- Value: app.example.com
Afterwards, our system will check the validity of the above records and activate the connection of your domain. This process can take up to 24 hours.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.