About the position
We’re looking for a competitive Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to represent our company! Our ideal candidate has strong negotiating skills and excels at generating leads, building relationships and closing deals.
- Present, promote and sell our services to existing and prospective customers using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, online meetings, demo calls, presentations, etc)
- Represent the company in its relationships with major customers and business partners
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and networking events
- Generate new sales leads and create sales quotas
- Develop strong, ongoing customer relationships
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Maintain and expand our client database
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports
- Manage, develop and promote affiliation and reseller programs
- Coordinate with other departments to effectively manage potential and existing customers
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Promotions, or other related fields
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Workspace and CRM systems
- Familiarity with digital services and eCommerce
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language both written and verbal
- Availability to travel when required within Greece and abroad
- A driver’s license is preferred as travel for appointments will be required
- Work experience in hospitality sector will be a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Great work environment and culture
- Training and development
- Company laptop and telephone
- Company car and travel expenses
Tourmie is an all-in-one Guest Experience application that helps Hotels and Vacation Rentals efficiently manage, assist and engage their guests. It combines features such as digital guest guide, online check-in, online requests, cross-selling and upselling services, area guide, and live chat, all in one easy-to-use application, personalized with guests’ details and accessible from any device, without downloading or installing. A new way for the hospitality industry to automate manual processes, enhance guest experience and increase revenue.
This is a great opportunity to learn more and develop your skills, as you will be part of a fast-growing startup!
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!