Sales Development Representative
About the position
We are looking for 2 motivated and results-driven Sales Development Representatives to join our team! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads through outbound calling and email campaigns to ultimately schedule meetings for the sales team. Your efforts will be instrumental in expanding Tourmie’s customer base and increasing revenue. If you are a self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills and a passion for providing a customer-centric approach, we encourage you to apply.
- Conduct outbound calls and emails to generate leads and schedule meetings
- Qualify leads and gather key information to pass on to the sales team
- Develop and implement cohesive email campaigns to target potential clients
- Utilize cold calling scripts to introduce and sell Tourmie products and services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing clients
- Update and maintain accurate records in a CRM system
- Meet and exceed monthly targets and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing (Preferred)
- B2 or higher Verbal and Written skills in English
- Additional Languages are a plus
- 1+ years of experience in sales or calling center
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software is a plus
- Goal-driven with the ability to work in a team
- Comfortable working in a remote or hybrid environment
Tourmie is a fast-paced company. We are rapidly expanding in the hospitality sector using cutting-edge software technologies. In this ever-evolving space we want to make our people be their best with active training, support, clear goals, and a focus on a great environment for them to thrive. What we offer:
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid or remote work model
- Training and clear success paths
- Competitive pay
- Individual monthly bonus opportunity
- Team monthly bonus opportunity
- PTO and paid holidays
Tourmie is an all-in-one Guest Experience application that helps Hotels and Vacation Rentals efficiently manage, assist and engage their guests. It combines features such as digital guest guide, online check-in, online requests, cross-selling and upselling services, area guide, and live chat, all in one easy-to-use application, personalized with guests’ details and accessible from any device, without downloading or installing. A new way for the hospitality industry to automate manual processes, enhance guest experience and increase revenue.
This is a great opportunity to learn more and develop your skills, as you will be part of a fast-growing startup!
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!