Hospitality Concierge / Customer Service Agent
About the position
We’re looking for a dedicated Hospitality Concierge Agent with a passion for creating exceptional guest experiences. As a Concierge Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering personalized services to the guests of our cooperating Hotels and Vacation Rentals via chat, email, and phone, ensuring the highest satisfaction throughout their stay.
- Greet and welcome guests with friendly and professional behavior.
- Provide accurate information about the property’s facilities, services, and local attractions.
- Assist guests with reservations, transportation, and special requests, ensuring their needs are met promptly and effectively.
- Offer guidance and recommendations to guests regarding local attractions, dining options, and entertainment.
- Assist in managing guest reservations and ensuring accurate entry of guest information into the reservation system.
- Collaborate with other departments and our clients to fulfill guest requests.
- Maintain open and effective communication with guests, colleagues, and clients.
- Keep our clients informed about any guest issues or feedback that may require attention.
- Address guest concerns and complaints professionally, finding effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Proven work experience as a Concierge Agent, Customer Support Specialist, Guest Relations Manager, or similar role.
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in hospitality management or related field will be a plus.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language both written and verbal.
- Good command of a third language, Spanish, German, or Italian will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of using computer software and reservation systems.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in high-pressure situations.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great work environment and culture.
- Attractive performance bonus.
- Training and development.
- Remote or Hybrid working options.
- Company laptop and telephone.
Tourmie is an all-in-one Guest Experience application that helps Hotels and Vacation Rentals efficiently manage, assist and engage their guests. It combines features such as digital guest guide, online check-in, online requests, cross-selling and upselling services, area guide, and live chat, all in one easy-to-use application, personalized with guests’ details and accessible from any device, without downloading or installing. A new way for the hospitality industry to automate manual processes, enhance guest experience and increase revenue.
This is a great opportunity to learn more and develop your skills, as you will be part of a fast-growing startup!
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
We’d love to hear from you!