About the position
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team! As a Full-Stack Developer, you will play a significant role in developing and maintaining our industry SaaS application. You will collaborate with other team members to analyze, design and implement software solutions that address our customers’ needs and contribute to our company’s success.
Our ideal candidate will work within our growing team at our offices in Heraklion, Crete and will be responsible for:
- Determining and implementing the structure, design, and functionality of web pages/components on our platforms.
- Coding, testing, improving and maintaining both front-end and back-end with focus on quality, performance, usability and user experience.
- Working as part of a team with excellent communication skills and a teamwork attitude.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information systems, or other related fields
- Understanding of the OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) paradigm
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience working with a version control system (e.g. GIT)
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and brand consistency
- Familiarity with creating quality mockups and prototypes
- Ability to draft technical documentation and guides
- Willing to learn and master new technologies and concepts
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language both written and verbal
Nice to have
- Experience with RESTful APIs and creating/maintaining API Integrations
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud-native technologies such as serverless computing and microservices
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
What we offer
- Great work environment and culture
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Attractive performance bonus
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model
- Training and development
- Company laptop
Tourmie is an all-in-one Guest Experience application that helps Hotels and Vacation Rentals efficiently manage, assist and engage their guests. It combines features such as digital guest guide, online check-in, online requests, cross-selling and upselling services, area guide, and live chat, all in one easy-to-use application, personalized with guests’ details and accessible from any device, without downloading or installing. A new way for the hospitality industry to automate manual processes, enhance guest experience and increase revenue.
This is a great opportunity to learn more and develop your skills, as you will be part of a fast-growing startup!
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!